European Men's Gathering
Time & Location
About The Event
The European Men’s Gathering is designed for men who are ready to take leadership for themselves and others. This is the annual opportunity for the leaders of the Men’s Movement to come together to collaborate, to challenge each other, to learn from each other, and to grow.
The core focus of the event will be the co-creation of Rites of Passage rituals which are suited to 21st century society and aimed towards men taking the step from boyhood to manhood. The leading men's work facilitators from across Europe will be co-creating this event together with you and the 200 participants.
The facilitators (so far):
- Alexander Bard (SE)
- Arne Rubenstein (AU)
- Zdenek Weber (CZ)
- Paul Lloyd Robson (ZA/DK)
- Herman Ottoson (SE)
- Tomas Friis (DK)
- Jakob Kærgaard (DK)
- Thomas Hamelryck (BE/DK)
- Eivind Figenschau (NO)
- Jesper Lejfjord (SE)
- Andreas Burmeister (SE)
- Gustav Högfeldt (SE/DK)
- Paal Christian Buntz (NO)
- Buster Rådvik (SE)
- Daniel Mueller Gonzalez (SE)
- Francisco Fortuno (ES)
Date: Check in 14th September from 4 - 6pm to 16th September 2018 5pm
Venue: Mundekulla 101, 361 95 Långasjö, Sweden
Prices - Includes three meals a day, accomodation, workshops, full rites of passage process and opportunity for ritual, personal mentoring, membership in men's work leadership network
Tickets from 2900SEK for Low income / student to 5100SEK for Single room with private shower/wc.
The European Men’s Gathering is a not-for-profit event and all funding is invested back into the event and the Men’s movement.
The main language of the gathering will be English.
Please join our Facebook Event (https://www.facebook.com/events/398382154013450) for updates, additional information and inspiration for the Gathering
Only 200 spaces available. This event is expected to sell out.
Mundekulla is located in the woods of southern Sweden outside the village of Emmaboda, 3 hours with direct train from Copenhagen Airport, 4 hours from Stockholm and 3,5 hours from Gothenburg.
From Emmaboda to Mundekulla you can go with taxi for 150 SEK (approx 15 euro) by calling "Taxi Emma" on +46 471 101000.
For questions about the European Men’s Gathering, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the venue and food, contact: email@example.com
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/398382154013450/
Tickets are non-refundable, but you are welcome to sell you place on to someone else if you are unable to attend.
- Sold OutVolunteer or Student (<30)2,900 kr2,900 kr00 kr
- Own tent3,600 kr3,600 kr00 kr
- Sold OutDormitory with mattress3,900 kr3,900 kr00 kr
- Sold OutPrivate loft with mattress4,000 kr4,000 kr00 kr
- Sold OutViking Cottage dormitory4,100 kr4,100 kr00 kr
- Sold OutFour bed room shared shower/wc4,200 kr4,200 kr00 kr
- Sold OutTriple room shared shower/wc4,300 kr4,300 kr00 kr
- Sold OutDouble room shared shower/wc4,600 kr4,600 kr00 kr
- Sold OutDouble Room private shower/wc4,700 kr4,700 kr00 kr
- Sold OutSingle room shared shower/wc4,900 kr4,900 kr00 kr
- Sold OutSingle room private shower/wc5,100 kr5,100 kr00 kr
- Workshop Facilitator1,600 kr1,600 kr00 kr