European Men's Gathering 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
Please send an email to email@example.com with the title "EMG Waitlist" if you want to be added to the waiting list. We may receive more cancellations.
The European Men's Gathering is the annual meeting for Men's Work in Europe. As group of men dedicated to growth and personal responsibility, we come here to support each other on the next step of our shared journey. This is the occasion where we will create the connections, build the relationships and set the direction for our future work.
This is your opportunity to join us.
The theme of the 2020 event will be "Make Fathers Great Again". We will consider our relationships to our own fathers, principles of fatherhood, the great father figures and archetypes of the past all the way to the symbolism of the Ur-father and Father God.
The event is far from the bustle of the city and provides an opportunity for depth and focus. The program offers workshops from leading men's work facilitators from across Europe, discussion salons, informal networking, and sharing circles.
The EMG is geared towards creating a strong foundation for a community of men to tackle the challenges of the 21st century. Our foundation is built on a shared understanding of a few basic elements, with many various expressions and approaches:
- Addressing both mind and body
- Challenged as an approach to growth
- Experiencing being men together rather than philosophising about it
- Building capacity for masculine virtues such as integrity, discipline, courage and humility
- Taking responsibility rather than demanding rights
- Collaboration and brotherhood
As a participant you can expect to experience:
- Inspiration to find your specific, contributive role
- The expansion of your abilities for collaboration and leadership
- A strong, supportive network of dedicated men
- Opportunity to get involved
- Healthy and delicious food, and the perfect countryside setting
So don't miss out on this opportunity to experience a powerful journey together with your brothers.
Prices are in DKK and include accommodation and food from Friday to Sunday, three meals a day, access to a coffee and tea station, snacks, workshops from the leading facilitators and membership in our men's work leadership network. Bring your own towel and bedding.
Private Room - 5900 DKK
Double or Triple Room - 4400 DKK
Sleeping dormitory - 3800 DKK
Camping - 3200 DKK
Student & Family (camping) - 2800 DKK
Rental of bedding (optional) - 150 DKK
All tickets are fully refundable up to one month before the event (minus a 150kr admin fee). After that, only 50% is refundable, and 0% is refundable 48 hours before the event.
The main language of the gathering will be English. There are only 140 spaces available and the event is expected to sell out.
The address for the event is
Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/nFNcxnEG6zicGLeG6
Ridesharing and pickup service here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JiQ3fIID9Whu6auzypyNcTxx76Z5OZ23XnOvgGW8PqY/edit?usp=sharing
Closest Train Station: Sjørring station - A pickup service to the event venue is available from Sjørring St.
Closest Airports: Aalborg (97km), Billund (170km), Copenhagen (366km)
Travel time with public transport or car from Copenhagen is 4½ hours. There are ferries from Gothenburg and Varberg in Sweden to close by the venue in Jutand for those coming from Sweden.
For questions about the European Men’s Gathering, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No mobile phones for the duration of the event - an external contact number will be provided.
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/464191183984787/
- Camping3,200 kr3,200 kr00 kr
- Dormitory3,800 kr3,800 kr00 kr
- Sold OutDouble or triple room4,400 kr4,400 kr00 kr
- Sold OutPrivate Room5,900 kr5,900 kr00 kr
- Extra night - Thurs or Sunday400 kr400 kr00 kr
- Bedding and towel rental150 kr150 kr00 kr
- Sold OutStudent and Family2,800 kr2,800 kr00 kr
- Sold OutManiphesto Core Member2,700 kr2,700 kr00 kr