Rites of Passage Facilitator Training
Time & Location
About The Event
This three day Level 1 Leadership Training is aimed at training participants in the key elements of a Rites of Passage Program, and will give you:
- A deeper understanding of the elements of a Rite of Passage and how to utilise them
- Skills to support teenagers during their transitional years
- Powerful ideas that can create positive behavioural changes in homes, workplaces and social settings
- Entry level group facilitation knowledge
- Understanding how to beneficially apply Rite Of Passage methods in your environment
- A clear easy to follow ongoing support pathway.
What is a Rite of Passage?
For thousands of years, Indigenous and traditional communities recognised the importance of supporting individuals to transition safely from one stage of life to another through Rites of Passage. Marking these transitions were seen as fundamental in the growth, connectedness and health of an individual and community. In modern society, the need for programs that help equip young people with the confidence and tools to tackle the adventure and challenges that lie ahead are more critical than ever.
This is a leadership training and includes workshops, participation in our mentoring program, certification as Rites of Passage Facilitator and membership in the Maniphesto men's work leadership network. Successfully qualified facilitators who also attend the European Men's Gathering 2018 will be offered the opportunity to facilitate core sharing groups through the EMG, to create a Rites of Passage ritual and to hold this ritual at the event.
The course will be led by:
Dr Arne Rubinstein
CEO & Founder - The Rites of Passage Institute
Dr Arne is an expert on Rites of Passage and adolescent development, with 30 years experience as a medical doctor, counsellor, mentor, speaker and workshop facilitator. The programs, seminars and programs he’s helped to develop have been attended by over 100,000 people globally and are designed to support boys and girls to successfully make a safe, healthy transition to adulthood, with a particular focus on creating coming of age Rites of Passage.
Course fee: 3000 SEK
Student 29 years old and younger: 2200 SEK
Prices for food and accommodation for 3 nights (book the same option you want for the EMG)
• Single room with private shower/wc - SEK 2950
• Single room with shared shower/wc - SEK 2500
• Part in double room with private shower/wc - SEK 2500
• Part in double room with shared shower/wc - SEK 2050
• Part in triple room with shared shower/wc - SEK 1975
• Part in fourbed room with shower/wc – SEK 2050
• Part in a Viking cottage - SEK 1900
• Sleeping alcove - - SEK 1900
• Sleeping loft incl mattress, pillow, blankett - SEK 1750
• Space for caravan/RV/tent - SEK 1450
To reserve your space on the RoP Facilitator training, you will need to pay the course fee now. Accomodation and food as on the list above is to be paid separately to Mundekulla upon check-in. Please note that you are also responsible for getting a ticket for the European Men's Gathering for yourself if you want to be a part of facilitating a RoP proocess there. This is highly recommended for completing your training!
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/362323527611562/
Tickets are non-refundable, but you are welcome to sell you place on to someone else if you are unable to attend.
- Rites of Passage Facilitator3,000 kr3,000 kr00 kr
- Sold OutRites of Passage - Student2,200 kr2,200 kr00 kr