Fredrik spent close to 20 years in the corporate world, primarily in sales management and management consulting working with international IT companies.
He’s done a few radical shifts over the years, stepping away from career paths to pursue what his heart was whispering to him. The first was to interrupt his Master’s degree to study guitar in London for a year and the most recent was to decline a major international promotion to leave corporate and dedicate himself to his passion of helping leaders to deepen their conversations with themselves.
Movement and nutrition has been constant themes throughout his life. In his spare time he loves spending time in his wood workshop and he recently picked up archery again after a 30-year break.
Originally from southern Sweden with an education and a career throughout Northern Europe, he has been settled in Prague with his wife and daughter since 2008. Fredrik works in English and Swedish.
"I feel much more confident, consistent and satisfied in both my personal (repeatedly confirmed by my spouse) and professional life. All of this also gave me new exciting personal work that I am looking forward to take on and then come back to work with Fredrik again."
- Frantisek, Country Manager
"Working with Fredrik has given me the capability to better lead myself. Specifically he has helped me to:
(1) clarify what’s deeply meaningful to me and integrate my personal and professional priorities to live a life of more joy and fulfillment, and
(2) come to a deeper level of peace with my journey through life - less chasing and more paying attention to all the good around me.
These two combined give me much more confidence in all areas of my life."
- Fahrudin, Managing Director
Summary of experience
· Coaching experience working with executives and entrepreneurs.
· Experienced facilitator of premium leadership transformation programs in partnership with Oxford Leadership
· 15+ years in corporate working with Cisco, Telefonica, Juniper and IBM
· Co-founded, built and sold company in IT Service Management
· Extensive international experience living abroad 20+ years
· Co-author of book on Purpose
· Certified by International Coach Federation, ICF
· Certified on the 360 tool The Leadership Circle Profile
· Certified on Harthill's Leadership Development Framework
1 hour session: 250 EUR
Package deals: 6 sessions for 1250 EUR, other options by agreement
Five Fast Facts
My current understanding of my purpose is:
I nudge people towards new perspectives of themselves and their world, facilitating integration of their Self and unlocking courage to be who they deep inside know they could be.
To me, courage means:
To honor and act on what my heart is whispering.
I am the most fulfilled and happy, when:
I’m in nature, probably hiking deep into the forest, or by or on the open sea, in good company having compassionate conversations.
For my own development, I'm currently focused on:
Being fully present in the moment allowing what emerges to emerge. My vehicle for developing this is a daily practice of meditation and chi gung. I find that the more disciplined I am the more freedom to be in the moment I have.
I add the most value to mentee's that:
Stand on the edge of the unknown, realizing the old thought patterns and behaviours that created success in the past doesn’t yield the desired results anymore and sensing they need to change how they relate to themselves and their world to find a meaningful path forward.
Book a 20 min chemistry call with Fredrik
Book a mentoring session with Fredrik